Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Outfits

So Christmas is coming. Really fast. Yikes! Luckily, experience has taught me to be prepared for multiple celebrations. With my family and his family, there are always at least two functions to dress for. I was fairly prepared for Thanksgiving, except when the unseasonably warm weather surprised everyone so my favorite outfit which consisted of a warm turtleneck sweater was almost all for not. But I wore it anyways.
This Christmas, we're not dealing with finals, driving back and forth from school and a one bedroom apartment/ parents houses, etc. So I'm uber-prepared. And really looking forward to spending time with our families and enjoying the holidays this year. We certainly have a lot to celebrate.
Here are my three options. A trip to Charlotte Russe (including online shopping, which is my new favorite thing-no lines, no stupid people, and my indecisiveness isn't a huge issue) pretty much fulfilled my needs for my winter wardrobe. I not only can't wait to put some of these outfits together, I hope I get to wear all three. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment