Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

One of those days...

Ever have one of those days where nothing goes the way it should, according to you? Everything makes you grumpy and irritated? It feels like there's a million things to do and you only have the time and resources for maaaaybe one or two? And you end up kicking wrapping paper across the living room?
I had one of those days yesterday and could not, for the life of me, figure out why.

via
It lasted all day and ended in yelling and eventually tears. Anyone in this house would've run for the hills and called the men in white coats. But my boyfriend, who continues to amaze me, became a human straightjacket and held me until I was able to stop crying (after a bit, I was crying happy tears) and get a grip.
Needless to say, I felt ridiculous for being so angry about... I don't even know what... when, clearly, I have it pretty good and am truly blessed to be with this man. I fall in love with him all over again and even more every day. Especially days like yesterday.



Blake says it all. (I played this song over and over while cooking dinner last night. I loved this song before, but now, it will always remind me of yesterday's happy ending.)

No comments:

Post a Comment