Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kitchens

While trying to simply move around (let alone cook) in our tiny kitchen, I often find myself dreaming up a larger, more efficient, elegant kitchen. My parents have had some amazing kitchens in the past, with islands, granite and stainless steel counter tops, and bars. My boyfriend's parents kitchen is gorgeous with granite counters, a fireplace and a huge island. We are definitely (eventually) looking for something like that- big enough for the family to be together, and to cook in without having to take turns to move two steps. I know that our next place won't meet all of our expectations but it's still fun to look. Here are some of our inspirations.

lets-disappear.tumblr.com

abigaillx.tumblr.com

abigaillx.tumblr.com

abigaillx.tumblr.com

glamorousxchanel.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment