Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bedtime

I feel like I've gotten away from the interior design aspect of this blog. And with all this free time, I've been able to peruse through even more inspirations for our home. My latest focus has been the bedroom. As most of the downstairs is done (or as done as it's gonna get), I'm moving my attention to the upstairs. I often find myself craving my new favorite part of the day- climbing into bed and pulling the covers up to my chin, letting a deep breath out, and finally feeling relaxed. Maybe this is why my body has been deciding lately to get tired two hours earlier than my normal bedtime. Especially with this chillier weather, I just love getting into a nice, warm bed at the end of the day. The boyfriend, his dad and brother are planning to build closets this winter which means I can finally get some paint on the walls and some furniture up there. So excited! Here are some of my recent inspirations.

via
I'm really into canopy beds, but with sheers like this. Still provides a retreat like feel, without breaking up the room too much.

via
Love the crispness of the simple white. And the his and hers robes.

via
This is from an IKEA catalog. 'Nuff said.

via
Again, I'm finding myself drawn the white bedding. I like the sconces above the bed as opposed to bedside tables with lamps.

via
I like the luxury and glamor of this space. It looks small, but the lighting and colors make it seem much larger, while still keeping it inviting.

via
White down comforter and earthy reading chair. Aaaand fireplace. And! A balcony. And vaulted ceiling. This room has it all.

via
In the spirit of Christmas, here's a much cozier room, complete with a live tree and puppy.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment