Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Love, really, is all you need.

There have been several factors in my life frequently leading to migraines, eye twitches and an overall sour attitude (and more than a few tears) lately. In the midst of all of these things, I have also not been able to see my boyfriend nearly as much as I would like/need to due to our work schedules. Luckily, he had the day off yesterday and I didn't have to go into work until the evening and we both have today off. So we got to spend a relaxing morning and productive afternoon together and we get all day today.
This was a lovely reminder that amongst all the bologna and drama and stress, all we really need to get through it is each other and our love for one another. We are learning to appreciate the precious time we have, and instead of arguing about trivial things, we focus on laughing, holding and just being together.
I didn't realize this alone- I had some help and guidance, as I always do. I have quite the support system. With the love of my life, my beautifully strong best friend, my more than amazing family and God behind me, there truly is not anything I cannot get through.



{Images via my Pinterest}

I needed this reminder and it came just in time. 
And I thought I'd share it with y'all. 
Hope you're having an amazing week. 
Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment