I'm off today and the boyfriend left for work over 2 hours ago.
Things I've accomplished:
- ate 2 tuna fish sandwiches then broke into my new Blitzberg ice cream (delish by the way, and it included a chance to win Steelers tickets. What more could a girl ask for?!)
- caught up on NY and NJ Housewives-I'm getting bored with NY, still infatuated with NJ and can't wait for Beverly Hills to return
- walked over, around, and inevitably through the piles of dirt brought in by boyfriend and his dad insulating the attic this morning, therefore tracking it through the whole house.
- clean the floors (all of them) including the steps by vacuuming then Swiffering- which I love because I got the kind with lavender scented Febreeze. Heaven.
- dust the furniture (all 4 pieces of it) and the blinds
- hang something up. Whether it's a mirror in the entryway, a clock in the bathroom, a picture in the bedroom, it's time to get something on these walls.
- cook dinner for the boyfriend so that it's ready when he gets home from work. I've done this for a week or so now and have to say, I love it. I was totally made to be a housewife. ;)
Better get to work.
Hope y'all are having an amazing week. So glad to be back. :)