Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hudson- pillows

I attribute my taste in interior design, among other things, entirely to my parents. They continue to inspire me on a daily basis. The fact that they moved back to PA to start their own business is nothing short of amazing, but I would expect nothing less from them. And the fact that they have allowed my brother and I to be a part of their journey in this undertaking is an honor and something I am very excited about.
That being said, I'd like to introduce you to Hudson.
We are starting out selling handmade pillows that my mother has put her heart and soul, and creativity into. My brother and I were lucky enough to get the first "samples" and out of all the pillows we have, I tend to throw the others on the floor and only use my moms. Not just for sentimental reasons either- they are really, really comfortable. She's made all of our pillows for as long as I can remember (this is where I get it from) and they keep getting better and better.
These particular pillows are classic and long-lasting (they made it through my first college apartment and into mine and my boyfriends first home). They are 20"x20" pillows made of burlap, ticking, cotton and down (which makes them the most comfortable pillows ever). We are asking $60 a pillow, plus shipping. There are currently only two left, but we are in the process of making more. Please contact me if y'all are interested or have any questions/requests, etc.
Thank you so much!



 
Photos courtesy of my dad. (he's pretty good, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment