Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Air mattress

So our bedroom currently consists of a dresser (from Goodwill for $15 that we stained together last summer), our old mattress, underneath an air mattress, and one nightstand. And all of our clothes. Needless to say, it has not come together. I think it is/needs to be our next project to tackle. We really need a nice, relaxing, comfortable place to crash at the end of the day. While the living room is where we wind down, I really miss sitting up in bed reading a book before bed. I'm leaning towards a softer, but darker tan for the walls and going with a neutral color scheme of black and whites. Here are my inspirations so far.

via
Love the curtains and with our bedroom being as large as our living room, a small sitting area is do-able.
via
I would love to upholster a bench for the end of the bed.
via
Want the bed, side table, curtains and I love the deepness of the wall color.
via
These are the neutrals in darker shades I'm looking for. Nice and bright during the day, nice and warm at night.
via
I would love to make a simple headboard like this. I think a foot board would really cut up the room, which I hate to do. I want to utilize the space and these curtains are a great example of how to draw the eye up and make a room seem larger.
via
These woods-in the dresser, armoire and chairs are exactly what I want. Love the canopy bed too. I have SO much to do! But I'm so ready to upgrade our air mattress to a real, grown-up bedroom. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
    latex matress

    ReplyDelete