Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pillows

As I sit here in my boyfriend's parents living room, listening to the kids playing with Legos, I'm thinking of how much more productive I can be when we're in the new house. I have SO many projects that I want to get done but don't have the means to do just yet. One I'm really looking forward to is making some new pillows for the living room, bedroom and office/possible guest room. My mom makes amazingly comfortable pillows (and should really be selling them) so I'm enlisting her for help. Here are my inspirations.

via
This, and most of these are probably way too girly for the style my boyfriend's going for. But I still like it.

via
Love the buttons.

via
 These are my favorite, and almost identical to what my mom does.
via
 So many possibilities! With more neutral (manlier) colors.

via
 My mom does stitching like this too- she did flowers for one of my favorite pillows we have.

via

via
Now these I could probably get away with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment