Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Bathroom

Of my ba-jillion projects I want to get done when we finally get to move in (whenever that is), one of the first I want to tackle is the bathroom. It has amazing bones and a killer layout. But it's a lavender color at the moment (the whole upstairs currently looks like an Easter basket). I want to paint, and add some storage in this nook across from the ca-mode, as well as some new hardware. Here are some of my inspirations.

via
 I love the look of stripes. I think I'd only do it in the bathroom- it's so visually stimulating.
(great for mornings)
via
 I'd want horizontal stripes though, as opposed to vertical. The bathroom has a sort of vaulted ceiling and already draws the eye up; no need to confuse it.
via
 I love the look of the linens stored this way. Even if we make built in shelves, it looks so nice and clean.
via
 Again with the baskets. I just love them for storage. Love the mirrors too, and the flowers. :)
via
I love this idea. I'm going to be on the hunt some old molding now, just for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment