Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Could be worse...

As I sat here and complained to my (poor) mother about how things with the house are taking longer than expected, that I want a home cooked meal more than anything and I'm so sick of being without a place of our own, I'm reminded of how good I really have it. There are people all around me that have much bigger problems and things to deal with, and they're handling it waaay better than me. I'm in awe of how they are able to hold things together, while I whine about not having a pasta dish in two weeks. I'm ashamed, really. And inspired, all at the same time. These women are truly inspiring.
It is a reminder to be thankful for all that we have, and all that we don't. So, in light of this, please take some time out tonight before laying your head on the pillow to thank God for what He has blessed you with, what trials and tribulations He has brought us through and will bring us through, and what glorious things He has in store for us. And pray for those around us who are going though trials and tribulations of their own.

via

No comments:

Post a Comment