Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

One Year down, Forever to go.

Today marks the one year anniversary with the love of my life. We met here at the resort last year in June through a mutual friend/employee. We were inseparable from the first time we actually met each other (there was a lot of elementary school "well, he thinks you're cute") and hung out. He even drove 2 hours to be with me in the hospital at my parents house when my gallbladder surgery didn't take. I will never, ever forget the night before we became a couple- we spent the entire night, and morning together, talking, laughing and just being. When we stood on the bridge over the lake in the wee hours of the morning as he held me, I knew I didn't want to be in anyone else's arms ever again. They always said "You just know". They were right. I've never been more sure about anything in my life. When everything is going wrong, he is the one constant that keeps me going (and sane). He saved me. I am a better person because of him. I love him more than anything and have never been happier. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my days and nights with him.

Happy Anniversary Poke. I love you. Forever, and Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment