Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Moving Day Countdown!

So we found out today we can close on the house and move in on Wednesday! Which means I'm going to share some more of what we plan on doing because it's just about all I've been able to think about since we got the news this morning. It finally feels real!
I spent most of today outside where I attempted to get some color, and painted my nails. Which got me thinking about how nice it's going to be to have an outdoor space of our own. Here are some pathway ideas we'd like to put around the side of the house and in the back. And I threw the fire pit in because I just love it (and it costs under $30 to make-it's been added to the "to do" list).
PS- Sorry for the lapse in posts again- work took up most of my time, energy and mind last week. This week will be even busier, but it's good busy. :) Can't wait!

via
via
via
via 
via
Happy Monday!!! (It really is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment