Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mistakes.

via
 
I have made mistakes. 
Quite a few. And I have admitted to making them, do not deny them (any longer) and have, over time, learned from them. 



Most importantly, I have let them go. They are in the past. They are done. They no longer matter. I will not let them affect my current life or where I am headed. No matter what.


via
People will always try to bring you down or get to you, one way or another, for whatever reason. Do not let them. Hold your head up high, know that you have made it through a lot (and I mean, a lot) and be thankful for those who stood by you, came out on the other side, still on your team. Cherish these people. And cherish where you are now. Keep going, keep growing, and keep getting stronger. And above all else...


No comments:

Post a Comment