Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Grown Up Wardrobe

Being that this week is finals week, I've had a little extra time to begin cleaning up, and out, the apartment. One of the millions things I've got to get done before moving is going through my clothes and getting rid of those that I don't or won't wear anymore. And I've realized that I need to update/mature my wardrobe a bit. (I think the fact that I'm calling it a "wardrobe" shows some hope, right?)
I was lucky enough to be able to wear the same clothes since high school- unfortunately, some of them look exactly like that- like I've had them since high school. And with my looking like I'm 16, I could use all the help I can get. While the clothes I've purchased lately (which hasn't been a whole lot since my budget is a bit tighter) have been much more grown up, about half of my closet is filled with things that I just don't wear anymore, or don't fit me anymore (sad face). So in the interest of not lugging them to our new house, I'm purging. Big time. But wait! Doesn't that warrant a few new purchases, to help fill the gap the old ones will leave?! I believe it does. And as soon as my wallet allows it, I'll "update" my wardrobe some more.
Here are some inspirations.

via

via

via

via

via

No comments:

Post a Comment