Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lovely Tresses

This week has been pretty casual as far as my hair goes. I haven't really done anything to it besides throw it in a ponytail to get it out of my face as I run to a final or clean the apartment. But I'm getting bored with this, and with work starting to pick up, I'd like some cuter up-dos to help keep my hair out of my way, while being more professional and less of a hot-mess. So I found some that I'm looking forward to trying these next couple of weeks!

via
I love this twist to a traditional bun. If I could only figure out how to french braid my own hair...
via
These bangs would probably get pinned back after about 2 or 3 hours minutes but it sure would be darling, much like Jess herself!
via
Again, gotta learn how to french braid. Luckily, I've let my bangs grow out this semester so this 'do is actually do-able. Ha.
via
I'm not even really sure how she did this one- I want to say it's a long, single braid just twisted into a bun. But it almost looks too good to be done that way. Guess I'll have to try it!
via
I love this one. So pretty and simple. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment