Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Dining Rooms

This endless house hunting is making me day-dream about all sorts of probably unattainable things. Like dining rooms. Like these.
via
I'm really digging the fabric on the head chairs. Such a subtle distinction.

via
Not sure how I feel about the circular table, but one of this size seems to work well. Darling chandelier, too.

via
Note the height of the chair rails- it really adds depth and makes the table feel more intimate.

via
Love the chandelier, the simple chairs, the plants throughout the room on the larger window sills. It's so alive in this room.

via
I really want a bench for a dining room or kitchen table. Maybe not anytime soon since we don't really have a need for one, but definitely for family visits or entertaining. Makes me even more excited to get into a new place!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment