Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

My everything.

This has been one hell (pardon my language) of a week. And it's not even over. Most of the school has already gone of spring break, half of them have left already. The rest of them are parading, loudly, down the main street I unfortunately live on. One of my tow classes was canceled tomorrow but the other is still being held by literally the only teacher in my entire major having class tomorrow. I would boycott, but I have a presentation to give tomorrow-to the probable 5 out of 40 students that are even going to show up. At least I won't be as nervous. I'm trying to look at the positive in everything...

via
I had 12 hours of a cooking/management lab today and apparently I'm not built for working long hours and my body revolted. There's a delightfully painful rash on half of my legs from my new pants that I had to purchase solely for this lab. I don't even know what in the pants could have caused it, but they're getting washed before I even think about wearing them again. Wonder if I should do something differently...

via
While these things might be enough to drive someone mad (and normally, I would be "someone"), I am lucky blessed enough to have something that trumps all the bad and makes everything good.
My boyfriend. I don't even feel like calling him my boyfriend does him justice- he's the best thing that's ever happened to me, my best friend, my hero, my inspiration, my everything.
He does anything and everything for me and I can honestly say I do not know what I would do without him. Especially after days like today- we've been laughing together since I got home. We can have so much fun simply by being around each other.

via
Something as amazing and life changing as this should not be taken lightly or for granted. I was fortunate enough to have learned that this week. Never, ever. And while it was painful and scary lesson, I couldn't be more thankful that it happened and for the outcome- and therefore, I am the happiest girl there is,  
forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment