Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring Break

It's Spring Break...! And while most of our peers are aiming to not remember theirs, the boyfriend and I are going house hunting. I won't bore you with our sad story and the endless search, but I will share some inspirations for the bedroom that I've been getting excited to recreate in our next (or next-next-next) place.

via
Love the layout, the hardwood floors, the beams, the fireplace, the over-sized bedside tables and the bed itself. My best friend actually sent this to me because she thought I'd like it- she knows me well. :)

via
I really like the bed and the chaise, and the color of the room. Of course, I would love to have a fireplace and an attached bathroom. Probably not gonna happen for a while, but it's still pretty to look at.

via
This is more in our price-range; love the headboard, the cute quote and sconces above the bed. Not a huge fan of the color but still love those hardwood floors.

via
I like this color a little more; it's still bright but not as obvious. I really want to make a headboard like this, and have a chandelier similar to this one.

via
I love these curtains and the sitting area(s). I know we won't have enough room for something like this right away but I pretty much love everything about this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment