Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kitchen

In the spirit of going to look at a house this weekend (finally!) and now looking into the possibility of being able to buy a place (more or less a "flipper"), I thought I'd share some kitchen inspirations. I'm well aware that some most of these are waaaay out of our price range and will be for some time. But it's nice to look at, right?

via
I love the words above the sink area. Such a simple reminder of what the kitchen is all about.
via
I'm loving these dark cabinets. They add such depth and warmth.
via
Love, love, love the backsplash and the stonework around the oven. It's so bright and happy in here.
via
The funny thing about this space is that it looks remarkably like the one we have now. We even have the plants on the window sill and the same style chairs. We're not allowed to paint though, so our space is currently a little "drabbier" than this one. 
via
 I'm also really into gray in kitchens, and any room for that matter. The brick-ish backsplash is so classic, and goes with the marble (a nice alternative to granite) so well. Note the dark hardwood floors too. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment