Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Being that our 9 months anniversary is tomorrow and today is Valentine's Day, we spread out our celebration over a few days. The weekend was filled with family and food. Today, I was surprised with a delivery of a dozen roses in a beautiful red vase, chocolates (which are almost gone) and lavender bath salts that I cannot wait to use! A few days ago, I came home to this picture hanging on the wall that my boyfriend made (online).

We met while working at a lake resort and became an official couple with him saying the sweetest thing on the resorts beach (hence the beachy background) on the night of June 15, 2010. The quote at the bottom- he came up with (which caused some waterworks by yours truly).

Tonight we had an amazing dinner (chicken with butter and olive oil, bacon, diced tomatoes, black and green olives over angel hair pasta)- all made in my skillet, served in my new bowls that I got from Target over the weekend and paired with some amazing wine- we finally found some I like!

This is the gorgeous lake we are so blessed to get to "work" at together (if you can call getting to come to a place this beautiful every day for 7 months out of the year work).

It was the best Valentine's Day ever.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment