Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Reading

I haven't had much time to read for pleasure lately- I'm either reading textbooks or too tired to even pull a book out. And I'm not happy about it. (I blame part of this on my favorite bookstore ever staying in NM and not coming to PA with me. Rude. They had a buy and sell type set-up and about a million books, most of which cost a few cents. I miss it so much.)
via my best friend
Reading before bed is one of my favorite things; anytime really. I used to make fun of my mother for not being able to read more than two or three pages mid-afternoon before taking an unplanned nap. But I've become the same way, and it's the perfect way to wind down before bed. Which I plan to do right about now...

the color tori
the color tori
little madison
you go through life thinking
G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment