Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Last one.

This was a particularly trying week. I've decided this is (by far) the hardest, busiest, most exhausting semester of my college career. And I'm having to keep reminding myself that it's the last one (phew!), and it's a good thing because if this would have been my freshman year, I don't know that I would have lasted.
My boyfriend and parents were very supportive this week, as always, and helped me through everything and I cannot thank them enough. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. Though I don't have the vast knowledge and advice that they do, I thought I'd end the week by sharing a quote my mom sent me that has gotten me through some tough times, including this week.


Couldn't have said it better myself- Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment