Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Comfy time.

I had my first two-labs-in-one-day day today and It. Was. Rough. I don't think I've ever stood for that long without a break. We cooked soooo much food and then had to serve (and smell) it for two hours before getting to eat it, while standing- apparently my professor thought this was the best way to get us to eat faster. Instead she just ended up with 30, sweaty, exhausted and angry students.
Needless to say when I got home, all I wanted to do was shower, get my homework out of the way, curl up under a blanket and watch mindless tv, while enjoying some ice cream of course. I'm half-way there but wanted to share some comfy inspirations before I finish out my evening.

via
 Although unmade beds usually drive me crazy, this one looks perfect to jump right on into after a day like today.
via
How chic is this loft? I love the lights- just right for reading and winding down.
via
This is probably one of the greatest inventions ever. And now I want wine with my ice cream.
via

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment