Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Orange Trees

During these winter months, the air is starting to get a little stagnant, much like the people in this little apartment. It sure makes me crave some plant life. I stumbled upon this idea and cannot wait to get one or two of my own.
Having lived in Florida for a few years, I've had the pleasure of smelling orange blossoms and can honestly say it's one of if not the most wonderful scent in the world. Imagine not only having beautiful green trees with gorgeous blossoms and such a heavenly scent wafting through the house year round. Not to mention having fresh oranges at your fingertips. I'm so looking forward to learning how to grow a couple of these multifunctional additions in our next home.

Minus the cat.      pinkwallpaper

Fragrant blossoms      state symbol

weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment