Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Black and Yellow.

The Steelers have been my team since birth. I've watched them since I was placed in front of the tv every Sunday- I even had a Monday Night football dance when I was 3. Needless to say, I cannot wait for the game today. And the fact that we get to knock the Ravens out makes it even better.
My uncle works at Saint Vincent where the Steelers have training camp every year and gets to see the players quite often. He says Troy almost always skips lunch and goes to the chapel to pray with his wife and baby. He's soft spoken, gets the job done and truly loves the game, like most of the Steelers. I will proudly be wearing his jersey today while watching my team get one step closer to the Super Bowl.
I figure this will be the only Steelers post I'll do, so here's some inspiration for Steeler Nation.



tedcromwell
espn

No comments:

Post a Comment