Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Fireplace

As I'm enjoying my last couple days of winter break, I'm realizing how much I miss having a fireplace. I would love the ambiance they deliver, but could certainly use the warmth in this older building. In the next few homes we have, a fireplace is definitely something that will be on our checklist (maybe later on down the road).

house of white interiors
I love the mirrors on the mantle, and the ottoman and couches.

junk garden
How beautiful are the stones? Also love the trunk for the ottoman- something I've been antiquing for for a good while.

urban farmgirl
While I don't need a fireplace in my bedroom, it's still something to strive for, or dream about.

abigaillx
 Again, the gorgeous stones. And the seamless flow from the living space right to the outdoor space.

No comments:

Post a Comment