Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lessons of the Week

This week was a particularly stressful one. The first week of school is tough for everyone, especially when it's your last one, and you're trying to get a class dropped in order to get another one, making some days 13 hours long, in order to graduate in May. Luckily, everything worked out today and I will officially be done in 4 months! With that taken care of, I can now truly stick to my resolution and actually enjoy school. All week long, my parents told me that everything would work out. But I lost sleep over it and was less than pleasant to be around at times, even after school. So-
Lessons of the week:
  • Simply let things run their course. 
  • Do what you can to make things happen, but then take a step back and let it be. 
  • (And always listen to your parents.)
  • And...
pinkberryy  
Oh, and...
pink wallpaper
Happy Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment