Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Office/Guest Room

With classes in full swing, the homework is piling up. And while working on our couch, I got to thinking how nice an office/guest room would be in our next place. It's actually something we've been planning since we started looking at places but this week has me day-dreaming about the design.

cupcakes and cashmere
 I love everything about this space- the chalkboard, the flowers, the lamps, and the raffia bows in the wall, which would be so simple to do! We have a corner desk that has so much room for storage and organization.

oh hello
My parents have two rustic desk likes this in their home and while we already have a desk, I love the antique look and simplicity of the decor. And the colors are so calming.

pinkberryy
As for the guest room aspect, I definitely want a daybed that can be used when we don't have guests. I also really like the way the frames are displayed.

you go through life thinking
The color scheme of this room is so bright and rejuvenating but calm at the same time. I love the daybed and the additional seating. We might not have room for all of this in our next place, but the bed is certainly something we could look into getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment