Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Office Organization

Our would-be office/guest room that I talked about for ages (here, here, here, aaand here) has become a record size junk drawer. And it makes me nuts. Luckily, it has two doors that I can close and pretend the mess doesn't exist. This has worked since we moved in. But, in the interest of making some resolutions for myself, keeping a more organized home (and life) has become a priority. And what better time to do it than now?
I've collected tons of inspiration of what I'd love it to look like. While I don't intend on spending a whole lot more money on this particular house, that doesn't mean we shouldn't live in it while we're here for who knows how much longer. I need to stop wishing acting like we're moving tomorrow. I think it'll be best for everyone.
My plans include organizing the crap that has made it's way in there and put it away, which includes installing some closet shelving, but that's a selling feature, right? I've also started a home organization binder, full of charts and checklists that make me smile and sane. Here's where I got most of my inspiration.
And here are some more pictures of offices I just adore. Check out my Pinterest board dedicated to offices too! (Ya, it's about time.)


via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via
via

No comments:

Post a Comment