Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thunder Thighs Workout

So in my quest to lose the post-surgeries weight, I think I've done pretty dang well, considering. Considering what? Well, a lot: my schedule, my lack of doing much of anything physical prior to this summer, lack of places to go to workout without paying to do so and paying an arm and a leg in gas to get there, blah, blah, blah). With that whining out of the way, I'll tell you that I've been able to get 24 pounds off and keep it off all summer. But now, I seem to be stuck. And I'm pretty sure those last few pounds are clinging for dear life to my thighs. And before I start my wardrobe makeover, I want to make sure I'm at a comfortable and reasonable...not weight, but... you know what I mean.

I've been finding these simple (but not so simple at first) leg workouts to be helping. The trick is to fit them in when a playful puppy is too tired to come down on the floor with you and literally walk all over you. Otherwise, they're no brainers. My legs have never been so strong. And I know that after tomorrow, which is my last regular season work day, and I'm able to start running with Duke again, the muscles underneath that last bit of fat will be pretty sweet.

{Workouts}

No comments:

Post a Comment