Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Motivation

via
This is something I have learned rather recently. Even though I've always had the mentality of not wasting my time with people who I do not necessarily care for, we all make mistakes and poor judgements of people and what type of people or friends they really are. And we don't usually realize it until they've done us wrong. Why continue to be associated with such a person? Wouldn't that reflect on you as a person, a little bit?
I think Caroline Manzo put it perfectly when she said, with a thick Jersey accent, "When you hang out with trash, you start to smell like trash". I do not want to smell like trash. I am trying to be a better version of myself. The lady my parents raised me to be. And therefore, garbage is no longer in my life. For various reasons, but mostly because I said so. And if that means having my family, my boyfriend, my best friend, my dog and friends at work that I can count on one hand, then so be it. Quality over quantity. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment