Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Scorcher Day Projects

The weather here has been unbelievably hot. I almost feel like I'm back in New Mexico. Throw in the humidity of Florida and that's our weather. So after working the midnight to 8am shift the other night/morning... I didn't feel like doing much of anything outside like Duke and I normally would (go for a jog then tan at the beach). But instead of sitting around in the cool house, I decided to get some things done for my mini office (can you tell I'm super duper excited about this thing?!). On top of getting everything out of the closet that I plan on utilizing in my office, I also got these two projects done.


A nice quote to remind us to keep working hard and that we have a lot (a LOT) of things to look forward to. These frames are from when I worked at Target (in high school). That little piece of wall next to the closet just needed something. This'll be a nice reminder every night and every morning.

And a to-do list that I used an old Dollar Store frame for; dry erase markers work wonderfully (the boyfriend was pretty impressed). The swirl design that I added can be found here. I can't live without lists and this will be a good one to break things down by the day, and week. Much more manageable.

I felt so productive after getting these things knocked in under an hour (including measuring for and hanging the picture frames)! Imagine what I can get done once I have a mini office!!! ;)

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. most times the things that only take a little while and require little money are the most rewarding of all. gratifying.

    ReplyDelete