Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Who wears short shorts?

Not me, but I'd love to get some shorts! Not any crazy booty-shorts, but something a little cooler for summer. Jeans get a little old-I've been wearing em all winter! And I've lost ten pounds so far! I'm ecstatic and so glad the boyfriend decided to get a scale to track and encourage the whole process. I've been eating four to five smaller meals a day and don't find myself nearly as hungry as I normally did... except when I work late nights, then everything pretty much hits the fan, including my morning workouts, which were nonexistent last week. I just couldn't get my body to wake up enough to go out for a jog. Luckily, the boyfriend took Duke to the farm so he certainly didn't miss out on any exercise. Hopefully my semi-back-to-normal schedule this week will allow me to get back outside. Here are some inspirations I've collected over the past couple years, dreaming of when I would be this close to getting back to a healthy weight.

via
 How cute are these with heels!?

via
 Love this sweater; always show one or the other- arms or legs, never both.

via
 I'll take this shirt (a little longer though) and that tan. Thanks.

via

via

via
 Love the different colors of shorts, as well as this scarf and those wedges! 
(Looks like NM too...)

via
 These are a bit short for me, but I like the belt and shirt.

via
 This is a much better length and quite a bit swankier!

via
 Love this shirt too!

Just a few more pounds to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment