Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Night Owl

So I just woke up about an hour ago, bringing my hours of sleep total to a whopping four and half. I worked the night owl shift last night and therefore, I don't have a whole lot of inspiration for a post today. I have a load of things I'd love to share, but can't seem to organize my thoughts enough to choose just one of my current obsessions with necklaces, lace, cropped jackets, jogging, our garden, dresses, finding a sectional upstairs that will create a new space for my office, finally having finished the closet, espadrille wedges, starting a new business adventure with the boyfriend, keeping up with Duke, etc, etc, etc...
So for now, I'll let you know I'm awake, drinking a large glass of coffee and am a bit

via
But I'm workin on it.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment