Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Motivation

My dad came across this and sent it to me speedy quick! I'm so thankful for my parents guidance throughout my life. I truly don't know where I would be without it. So, I'll share some of it with y'all.

This sums it up pretty well, and helped me take a step back, a deep breath and really think about things.

"Patience child, patience. Remember, life is a journey. If you got everything you wanted all at once, there'd be no point to living. Enjoy the ride and in the end, you'll see these "setbacks" as giant leaps forward, only you couldn't see the bigger picture in the moment. Remain calm, all is within reach; all you have to do is show up everyday, stay true to your path and you will surely find the treasure you seek."

- Jackson Kiddard (or - Totally something my parents would say)

Be patient, remain calm and have a great week!

2 comments: