Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Summer Dress

In keeping with the ridiculously warm weather theme, I'm going share my plans for summer (and spring, or fall or winter, really) dresses. I've never been a huge fan, and I'm not even sure why. Everytime I've worn one, I loved it. Maybe I never had the occasion. Well, now that we're graduated, have a house and places to go, I'd like to see more of them in my wardrobe. I've saved a ton of pics of them, secretly wishing to go shopping for one, or some, apparently. Plus, they'll give me an excuse to find some super cute shoes. Perfect.

via
 Um, why have I never worn my hair like this?! It'd be perfect for work, or a breezy day, to keep hair outta your face! Yellow looks amazing on her, ps.

via
 Love the colors, the patterns and her enthusiasm!

via
 Can't go wrong with yellow, or polka dots.

via
 I want to know where these are from and how quickly they can be in my closet.

via
 I love this dress, paired with wedges, a belt and a pony tail. So tailored.

via
 This dress has a feminine but nautical look about it. So cute for a day at the lake.

via
This is most definitely what I would wear on a date night.

via
 I would love to be able to find a long dress that's actually long enough. How cute is this one with a denim jacket?

via
 Simple, classic, and classy, for that matter. Long sleeve dresses allow for some leg-showin, and of course, darling shoes, anytime of year.

via
Yup - this pretty much sums up my excitement for dress-wearing (and shopping) too. :)

1 comment:

  1. warmer temperatures, darling dresses and an "enthusiastic attitude". can't help but feel excited about the season!

    ReplyDelete