Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Mo' money.

I wish I could sell something, y'all. I would love to be able to make something that people would love enough to give me money for. What, you ask? No idea. I've racked my brain and can't come up with anything that someone hasn't already done, and done well. I can't tell you how much respect I have for people who just make cute stuff and are able to get a business going. Whether it be jewelry, photography, candy, etc. I blows my mind. And I'm super jealous. Not even for the money (although, what a fantastic perk to a hobby!). It's about the gratification of knowing that you've created and produced something that someone else can't do and are therefore willing to pay you for. Craziness.
Guess I'll just have to keep thinkin. A palm reader once mistakenly read my creativity in my best friend through a wall while I was in the waiting room (don't judge- it was something silly a few college gals came up with to kill time). You'd think there's enough there to come up with something! Sheesh!
I'm sure y'all will be the first to know if/when I do. Because I'll want you to want it! :)

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. everything you are doing on a daily basis is getting you ready for that opportunity. if you think back to this weeks events or back even further you'll be amazed how your skills have already created a strong foundation for your business for whatever you decide to do. continue to pray. his timing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete