Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Motivation

So the other morning, I had to run to a neighboring town 45 min away to do some errands. It was then that I really saw how much time I have in the morning during the week! Since the boyfriend has gone back to work and has to wake up at 6:30am, I have quite a bit of time to kill before I roll into work at 11am. With all that being said, I've decided to use this time more wisely then sitting around drinking four cups of coffee and go for jogs/walks at a park about 5 min from here! I went the other morning and felt amazing afterwards. And Duke loved it (wasn't too crazy about the leash, but really loved when we jogged-he ran the whole time!). I was focused all day at work, my legs had an incredible soreness and I stayed up later than I have in a loooong time. In the interest of losing weight in time for summer, I've also started trying to eat five smaller meals a day, instead of three huge ones. I'm also trying out meal replacement shakes for one of my extra two meals and fruit or veggies for the other. And I'm drinking 80 oz of water per day. Since last week, I lost two pounds. Which doesn't seem like much, but if I keep going at this rate, I'll be able to lose these 30 pounds I lazily gained in no time!
Here's some motivation to keep us going and healthy this week! (Sort of like last week's Motivation, but with our health in mind!)

via

via

No comments:

Post a Comment