Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Brick

I love old homes and buildings that have lasted over the years because of their brick structure. But what I love even more is when then allow the brick to be exposed in the interior spaces. On my checklist of things to have in a house one day is definitely exposed brick. These are some of the spaces I've admired and dreamed about having one day...

via
 Love this massive chandelier too.

via
 What an entry way! Would love to come home to this every day!

via
 An alternative to classic red brick.

via
 I like the lighting against the brick. I bet it looks magical at night.

via
 Look at those doors and windows! Sigh. Not sure how I feel about the bathtub in there though...

via
 Brick flooring?! I don't know how it would feel on the feet, but it sure is beautiful and reminds me of old brick streets.

via
 This chandelier might beat the other one! And that natural light those windows let in- gorgeous!

via
Bricks up the stairway with candles. Amazing.

3 comments:

  1. my goodness, how beautiful! another classic that just gets better over time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The building I work in for my internship has exposed brick walls! I thought of you the first time I saw em.

    ReplyDelete