Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Coastal Living

So I found a Tumblr the other day that made me daydream about living on the beach. I've always wanted to be near the water, same goes for the boyfriend, and I think someday, we'll more than likely end up there, for however long. There are just so many appealing things about living somewhere with waves and sunshine. Sigh. Someday.

via
 We could live somewhere like this...

via
Or this...

via
 Or somewhere like this with a cute little shop downstairs!...

via
 And we could eat food like this...

via
And this...

via
And we could go on road trips and picnics by the sea with Duke like this...

via
And I could dress like this...

via
And eat my lunches outside on the deck like this...

via
And this would be my new mantra...

via
And we could dress up the baby like this... (haha I'm totally kidding, but this was too cute not to throw in).

via
And we could finally get a working boat...



via
And I would ride on the boat like this...

via
And we'd have steps from the backyard leading down to the beach like this...

via
And we'd have a hammock on the porch for naps like this...

And life would be very good.
Someday...

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh. can hear the gulls, smell the salty air and feel a touch of sunburn on the tip of my nose. pure bliss. p.s. i think you will, always, carry a little sand in your shoes and in your heart wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete