Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Bag!

I've never been one of those girls with a million shoes or purses or jewelery. I don't know what it is lately, but I'm becoming one! Not to a disgusting extent, but I'm really getting into shoes, purses and a few necklaces and bracelets. Maybe I'm discovering my style, or figuring out ways to dress up my work outfits, but I'm really enjoying it. I would looooove it with a bigger budget but I'll take what I can get.
Nowadays, I'm in the market for a new bag. Several seasons- okay years- have gone by since I've had my bag. I've used it for school, traveling and as a purse. Well, now that I'm graduated and really don't have a need for such a huge bag, I think it's time for a new one. Here are some looks I've been collecting and am looking for when I get to go shopping (soon, hopefully).

via
 This is by far my favorite. I'd prefer a leather bag, as opposed to the fabric bags I've had in the past. Sort of more sophisticated, and grown-up.
via
 Now this is something to get for the summer! So cute to take out on the boat.

via
 Is it terrible that this outfit makes me want to be a realtor? Ha, at any rate, I love the style of the bag- I'm pretty much done with over-the-shoulder bags.

via
 Love this whole outfit!

via
 I actually have a pink and white polka dot bag from J.Crew. But it was more for trips and school. Still love it.

via
How cute is this for winter?!

via
Love the scarf accent! I have a darling gray one just begging for something new to be tied to.
 
via
 Now where was this darling little thing during my college years?! Would make a great laptop bag these days!

via
 Love these bags for summer. The wicker is so classic.

via
My plan is to establish a classic, and timeless foundation with at least two or three bags to switch out throughout the year, and changing with the seasons. I think it's time to add that element to my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment