Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bedroom layout

While relaxing after two days of painting, I came across a possible bedroom layout. As I've mentioned before, our bedroom right now consists of two matching nightstands (that I plan on painting a gray), a bed and box spring on the floor, a rack full of clothes, a dresser and a couple boxes full of more clothes, blankets, etc. That's it. We are getting closets in the next two weeks in all of the upstairs rooms. Once that happens, we can paint. And once that's taken care of, we can furnish! The bedroom is my first priority. Then the guest room and the office. I knew I wanted some kind of seating area since we have quite a bit of space in front of the bed and right in front of a huge window. I finally figured out what to do when I saw this picture. I was so excited I had to share.

via
And that's all I have. Back to browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment