Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Choose to be...

So the other morning, I woke up in one of those moods; when you're grumpy about anything and everything and have no idea why (or you have a good idea why, but don't know how to fix it, or you can't, you just have to wait it out). Then I checked my phone and had a message from my best friend asking for some ideas to brighten her days before she makes the move to Chicago. (It's weird how we have the same problems/moods/feelings around the same time. Or maybe it's not so weird.)
I suggested focusing on the small things that we are able to have in our lives on a daily basis. Like the people we love, the animals, the music, the food, etc.We have a choice- we can choose to be happy and thankful, or we can choose to stay in a grumpy mood and take everything for granted.

via
Decide to be happy! No matter what is going on around you, choose to let yourself be happy and enjoy the moment(s). Don't wait for the bigger and better to come along- enjoy the now and be thankful for the bigger and better you have to look forward to. And if you need a little push, the best friend sent this to me to help me in my search for things that make me happy too.

Sixteen Ways to Treat Yourself

Happy Weekend!

Aaaand- Happy 20th Birthday to my brother!
via
via
via
 Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment