Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wine

Since taking a wine class in college, my boyfriend and I have become avid wine drinkers. We were trying different vineyards and vintages every other week when we lived in Indiana. But we have yet to get a bottle of wine in our new house. Some days, I'd like to curl up on the couch with him and a nice big glass of wine and just forget about everything-work, time (or lack there of), all of the "projects" I have to do, work for the house we've yet to finish, people, places, etc. Our local wine and spirits store has the most random hours I've ever seen and their selection is a fraction of the varieties we had access to at IUP. But one of these days, we'll have to take a minute to go up the street and invest in one of our more enjoyable and relaxing hobbies.

via
I could use all of these things- wine, candles, and the puppy.

via
Wine bottles and displays make wine one of my favorite things to shop for.

via
Love pairing food with wine too; this was my strongest area of the class. ;)

via
Love, love, love. And want, want, want.

via
I adore this look, even though the glasses are empty.

PS- I experienced my first earthquake while at work today...
And I'd be fine if I never get to have that experience again! Glad everyone involved is safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment