Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fleeting Summer

I cannot believe July is already over. I feel like we had so many plans and things to do this summer and haven't accomplished or been able to do hardly any of them. Granted, moving into our first house together was huge, and takes us most of our everything (time, money, patience, etc.) but I was really hoping to do some summer-y things. Like barbeque, tan, go for jogs at the state park, go out on the boat at the lake, even just sit outside on our deck or porches and just be after a long day at work.
But. While we may not have gotten a chance to do all of those things, we have tons to look forward to- my family is finally coming to visit this weekend and we both were able to take the day off. My best friend, who I haven't seen in 3 years (whoa. that's a long time.) is coming to visit in September and bought her plane tickets today! Ever since we moved out of my apartment, I've been talking about a dog and everyone keeps telling me to get one in the winter, when I'll have more time for it. So I have that to look forward to. :)
And you guessed it- all of my "projects". I really should make a list and decide which ones I want to tackle first...
Anyway- needless to say, I may feel like I completely missed the summer, but all of the amazingly wonderful things on their way totally make up for it. So


via

No comments:

Post a Comment