Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shopping

One would think that just graduating from college and getting ready to move into and furnish a brand new house would be reason enough to be saving every last penny one makes. But lately, I cannot crush my urges to go shopping! And not just for the house; I want clothes and shoes! It's bad. I've done pretty good and haven't made any trips anywhere to indulge. I keep reminding myself that I'll want that money when we get into this house and I want new couches or a new bed, etc. So, in the meantime, I can dream about the outfits I'll wear when I finally do get to treat myself.

via
 Love this outfit- I've got to go shopping so that I can go shopping in it.

via
 Love the shopping partner, Love IKEA.

via
So cute and comfortable! And easy to put back together after trying things on.

No comments:

Post a Comment