Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Cook

I really, really want to cook something. Anything. I haven't been able to in I don't even remember how long... and it's killing me! I love cooking for me, my boyfriend, my family, and for my friends and co-workers. I think food is one of, if not the best gift you can give somebody. I found some amazing recipes today and already made a grocery list of food to put in a house we don't even live in yet. It's getting bad. Anyway, here are a few of my favorite places to find new recipes to try out. Hope you have as much fun testing them as I will. :)
And of course, here are some visual inspirations. (Wish they could be smelly/tasty inspirations)

recipe
recipe
recipe
recipe
I've been promising my boyfriend an ice cream cake since we started dating and he took care of me while I was in the hospital (for 2 weeks, during 2 surgeries at 2 different hospitals-he slept in his Jeep when he wasn't allowed to stay in the room and sleep in those awful hospital chairs) and I've been on the search for a homemade one forever. Now I have it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment