Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Moving Week-Part 1

First off- I apologize for the lack of posts, again. I started my first summer class this week and have to be out of my apartment by Friday so things have been a little crazy around here. We are also waiting to hear a move in date. So really, we're moving twice because everything we're moving now is going into his parents storage-which we're so thankful for. Anyways, I thought I'd take a break in between packing and making dinner (so it's ready when my hard working boyfriend gets home from work tonight) to share some inspirations.
Moving this week has been an eye opener. We have So. Much. Crap. And while some of it has been accidentally thrown away (including my boyfriend's $60 pair of jeans-whoops.) and some has been broken in transit, we still have a nice foundation to decorate our new house, which is about 4 or 5 times the size of this one bedroom apartment. I'm sure once we get there, it'll seem like we don't have enough (that's what I'll be thinking anyways.) So in the spirit of getting ready to decorate and it being one of the few things getting me through this week, here are some of my inspirations.

via
via
via
via
via
via
As you see, I'm gonna have lots of shopping/antiquing to do this summer!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment