Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Biking

This morning felt just like spring, and even if it was followed by an afternoon full of thunderstorms, it was a nice preview of the weather soon to come. And it got the boyfriend and I talking about getting outside more often. Working at a lake resort offers tons of outdoor activities that I cannot wait for. And we're literally five minutes from a state park that has amazingly beautifully hiking trails. The boyfriend wants to go biking, which to him means intense, manly mountain biking. And to me it means this-
via
 Classic bicycles. They may not offer much in the way of exercise, but they're so darling! I would definitely ride around on one of these for a few hours.
via
Love, love, love the yellow color and the basket.
via
via
I would upgrade to a basket for sure. My mom had one- they're perfect for holding water bottles, snacks, flowers, treasures you find along the way, and puppies.
via
Happy Monday.

PS- sorry for the complete lack of posts lack week. Blame my lack of inspiration. Don't worry, though. I've been re-inspired! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment